Due to noise sensitive areas around the aerodrome, and to maintain a good understanding with the people living around the aerodrome we expect all pilots to adhere to the following rules:
- Adhere strictly to the pattern depicted on the Bottlang chart.
- Minimum pattern altitude 1300 feet AMSL.
- Reduce to normal climb power as soon as safely possible after takeoff.
- After takeoff rwy21, no turns before reaching the highway (A2/E314)
- After takeoff rwy03, turn right as soon as safely possible to avoid overflying residential area in the runway axis.
- Reduce power setting in downwind, delay prop fully-fine until final.
Deviation from these rules are only allowed if required for safety.